We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. You will make outbound calls and handle all related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective clients. This role will report to the SDR Team Lead.
- Initiate contact with potential customers primarily by phone or responding to inquiries
- Move leads through the sales funnel and connect them to the appropriate salesperson
- Perform regular follow up calls or emails to potential clients
- Attend frequent trainings to learn proven sales strategies and concepts to increase sales
- Effectively meet or exceed assigned performance metrics and key expectations
- 1 year of experience in a sales-driven, telesales or customer service environment
- Experience making outbound calls to potential clients or customers
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team but also work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $45,000 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.