We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Role:
Enova is currently searching for an Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. As an FP&A Analyst, you’ll be a skillful collaborator, thriving in a fast-paced, innovative environment, who will be expected to partner across the organization at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company.
- Develop and examine company and business unit forecasts, budgets and unit economics through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, Technology and Business Development teams to provide logical and financial recommendations
- Facilitate strategic and tactical solutions through developing, preparing, analyzing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting
- Seek to improve analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater comprehension of business economics
- Develop and share deep market insights and high-impact analyses about relevant industry trends, new product opportunities, and potential market expansions to prioritize for key investments and opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Finance, Economic, Accounting, or other relevant field
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to communicate with and influence multi-level stakeholders
- Working knowledge of financial modeling software:
- Microsoft Excel
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Cost per thousand (CPM)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.