We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Enova is currently accepting candidates for remote positions in the following eligible states: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, WY.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be designing and implementing technical solutions to business problems. You’ll collaborate with other engineers to build the best systems for the problem at hand, learning from Lead Engineers and Architects, while mentoring junior developers. Most problems have multiple solutions and we need your expertise to figure out which one is best and drive to completion. In addition, you will work with Product Management, Analytics, and Operations to deliver business value.
Our most successful Senior Engineers are able to tackle a variety of tasks from designing microservices, operational issues, production debugging, risk mitigation and management, and the ability to pair with others outside of your immediate team in order to accomplish any task.
- Experience with any programming language, we welcome engineers from various technical backgrounds
- Comfort building features integrating over an API
- Passion for crafting exceptional code, using open source technologies, and continuous learning
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities
- Buy vs Build acumen developed in previous roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Deployed software using Go, Ruby, Rails, Java, Linux, Vue.js or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
- AWS skills and/or Certifications
- Working knowledge of modern web standards
- Experience developing web applications
- Contribute to popular open-source projects (send us GitHub links!)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.