About the role:
The Workforce Management (“WFM”) Specialist is primarily responsible for managing real time performance across the contact center. In addition to that, the WFM Specialist will assist with forecasting and scheduling when appropriate. The ideal candidate should have experience with making both real-time and short-term adjustments to maximize staff efficiency while achieving service level expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide real-time monitoring of service levels and agent’s performance for all channels and functions within the contact center
- Oversee and manage the collection and analysis of performance statistics
- Escalate interruptions or staffing deficiencies to Contact Center Leadership in clear, concise and analytically driven reports
- Communicate scheduling changes to Contact Center Leadership in a timely manner
- Provide production and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of call center experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in workforce management in a contact center environment preferred, not required
- Proficiency in Genesys WFM, Verint, or other WFM softwares
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to successfully communicate with various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and respond effectively to their working environment
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.