About the role:
The Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing key operational support for Enova’s Sales, Contact Center, and company-wide compensation plans. S/he will work closely with the Head of Compensation and Business Leadership to create and administer incentive plans aligned with the business strategy. Primary responsibilities include calculation of monthly commission payments and bonuses, collaboration with business partners to ensure accurate employee compensation information, ensuring proper governance, and analyzing results to ensure plans are delivering desired results.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Head of Compensation and Sales & Payment Support Leadership to determine requirements and ensure design and policy decisions are executed and modified per established governance process.
- Extract data from Workday, ADP, Tableau, Microstrategy and SalesForce.
- Create new plans or modify existing plans in Performio.
- Update employee changes, sales crediting relationships, quotas/targets and adjustments as necessary in Performio.
- Process commission payments and coordinate with Payroll to ensure timely and accurate payments.
- Provide input into quota setting process and stay connected with changes in sales organization, finance targets and product changes.
- Analyze results of plan and provide reports back to management on plan effectiveness.
- Proactively recommend changes to align with business objectives and/or correct issues.
- Calculate accruals for accounting and maintain proper SOX controls and documentation.
- Assist the Head of Compensation with special projects as requested.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years experience, ideally in Sales Operations, Compensation, Finance, or related fields, developing and administering incentive plans.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and an ability to effectively multitask.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling, etc.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Self-starter who has strong initiative, commitment to meeting deadlines, and ability to work independently.
About the People Team:
Most companies call this team the HR Department. We don’t like that name because we don’t think of Enovaians as ‘resources’; they’re people first and foremost. Our People Team is made up of 30+ ‘People People’ who are focused on making Enova an awesome place to work. That means the Recruiting team is obsessed with identifying top-notch talent to bring onboard, and our Compensation and Benefits teams are tirelessly working to make sure Enova’s offerings are competitive and exciting. It means Talent Development is seen as a valuable resource for new and current employees to grow their careers, and People Resources partner closely with leaders to develop their people strategy. It means our People Analytics team integrates our systems and automates our processes to ensure things run smoothly for employees. Basically, it means we hustle to make sure Enova is a great place to spend 40ish hours a week.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.