About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will help manage relationships with our existing customers, while also helping current customers access more working capital for their business. This position requires creative thinking, resilience, and the ability to work not only with small business owners, but also with our partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients and maintain continued contact with existing customer base
- Generate Renewal business from our past and current small business customers through high phone and email activity.
- Follow up with customers regarding their experience, respond to requests, introduce new products, and solve/refer problems and issues
- Close renewal business consistently at or above quota level
- Be an effective partner with Account Management to maintain partner relationships
- Understand market trends and competition within the online lending space
- Negotiate contracts for both partners and business owners
- Ability to put together and analyze data to effectively strategize with partners
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years sales experience through high-volume phone and email communications
- You are self-motivated, driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational/time management skills to ensure follow up with all customers
- Experience in professional relationship building and negotiation skills
- Able to effectively communicate in both written and verbally, as well as cross functionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
For Colorado-based candidates, the budgeted range is $45,000-$51,000 but actual compensation may vary based on experience including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in incentive plans, and the Company’s benefits plans. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business--OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.