Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager at Enova, you will be helping to shape the future of our lending products and platforms. You will help to drive product roadmaps by collecting internal and external customer feedback and work across departments to elicit or give requirements, prioritize backlog, and work with Engineering teams to deliver quality products. We look to our PMs for recommendations on new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. You will put together business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in. You will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using Google Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non technical teams
- A working knowledge of agile development principles and related technologies
- Experience working with stakeholders up to executive management
Product Team Overview:
The Product Team at Enova is broken down into smaller groups that focus on one specific product or platform. Our PMs work directly with their Business Unit including S&O and Marketing, while working closely with the software engineering team and analytics team to collaborate on business objectives.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.