Why work for Enova?
Here at Enova Financial, we’re anything but conventional. We have fun meeting our customers' individualized needs not only through our extensive marketing relationships, but also our state-of-the-art technology. With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career.
The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on...
What you'll do as a Final Resolution Specialist:
- Take inbound calls, make outbound calls, or communicate via email to our FOS regulators
- Make financial decisions with a level of autonomy regarding customer cases, balance waivers, and refunds.
- Handle escalated customer complaints via telephone, email or written correspondence
- Respond to written customer correspondence with business-professional expectations
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail correspondence
- Respond/research debt management claims by telephone, mail and email
- Respond/Research debt collection agency queries
- Respond to legal escalations.
- Research death claims
- Set up arrangements for repayment for customers in hardship and past due accounts
- Assist with processing legal claims as needed
- Assist with compiling quality tracking reports (survey responses, customer complaints)
- Use JIRA (internal ticketing system) for responding debt management, collection agency and customer queries
- Use Zendesk (internal ticketing system) for responding to elevated complaints to the business
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
- Handle all special circumstance situations (Power of Attorney, CCCS, Death of a customer, etc)
You’re right for this job if you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- A stable job history
- Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Show an unyielding commitment to a team and department through an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently
- Must type a minimum of 40 WPM
Must be available to work between the hours of 5:00 am to 1:30 pm.
Pay and Benefits:
- This position pays $16 per hour, plus the opportunity to earn competitive incentives.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Multiple Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose from. Select whatever is the best fit for you based on your needs!
- Matching 401k plan
- Take advantage of perks and benefits from day one!
175 W. Jackson, Chicago IL 60604
Enova is a multinational company based in Chicago, IL that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses. We have unique technology, analytics and customer service capabilities that let us rapidly evaluate new data sources to offer consumers and small businesses the right amount of credit or financing when and how they want it.