What you'll be doing:
At Enova, we have a strong emphasis on customer first and operations excellence. The Director of Contact Center Operations manages and optimizes operations of the contact center function. The position is responsible for building a world-class contact center team, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures, and driving initiatives that create best-in-class customer experience. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through driving people development programs enhancing employee engagement, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Director of Operations will be measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services, increased use of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of performance metrics. The Director of Operations will execute Enova’s vision for operations to ensure the contact center meets customer and organization needs and continually engage in leading and inspiring the team in implementing best practices.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently drive day-to-day operations within the contact center
- Champion contact center best practices and understand Enova’s unique business needs to advance Enova’s vision for its contact center
- Develop strategies to ensure the customer experience in the contact center is consistent with overall company strategy and values, and drive initiatives that maintain this alignment
- Work with operational teams, IT leadership, Strategy and Operations, and Product Management to optimize and integrate the technology required to support the contact center
- Develop, implement and maintain effective Workforce Management (WFM) and Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Maintain close, collaborative relationships with groups across the organization including business teams, IT and Business Intelligence.
- Develop communication mechanisms for sharing KPIs and strategic initiatives within the contact center with key organizational stakeholders to ensure alignment and transparency
- Responsible for contact center operating budget as it relates to staffing and incentives
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, performance standards, staffing levels and supervision
- Foster a teamwork environment that promotes collaboration and develops talent
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a contact center environment; minimum of 5 years leading multiple functions within contact center
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, develop, and implement metrics and process enhancements that ensure key performance indicators are aligned with desired outcomes
- Strong leadership, mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage groups and individuals at various levels
- Experience in world-class contact center transformation process
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."