EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are looking for a Finance Analyst SR who embraces challenges, analyzes and questions the status quo, is always seeking improvements, and loves routine. This could be your opportunity to work with us. EBANX handles a high volume of daily transactions involving multiple entities in various locations, and you will be part of the team responsible for reconciling all payment methods in Latin America and providing comprehensive governance of all bank accounts in the EBANX group!
It is essential to have a good logical reasoning (you will need to use your skills daily!), and Excel domain.
Experience with national and international banking operations, especially in Latin American, UK and Asian countries, and knowledge of the payments landscape is a competitive advantage.
- Conduct and guarantee the quality of financial operations respecting the area's SLA;
- Reconcile balances of financial positions;
- Perform actual and projected cash flow;
- Liaise with counterparts and internal clients for settling trades and authorizing money transfers;
- Make bank transfers and payments to national and international suppliers, from domestic and international bank accounts;
- Opening and closing bank accounts;
- Keep internal controls of banking operations and activities always up to date and safe.
- Research and reconcile partner statements and financials with internal records and agreements;
- Comply and analyze financial information for year-end reporting;
- Assist in continuing efforts to improve operational efficiency;
- Contact banks and partners domestic and internationally;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English - We will test!
- Knowledge of banking processes and payment platforms in general;
- Balance reporting and control;
- Analytical mindset, time management, and performance;
- Excel domain (You will be tested, and we need your level to be advanced);
- Good logical reasoning (You will need to use your skills daily);
- Assertive and clear communication with team and leaders;
- Great attention to detail and accuracy;
- Comfortable with automation and seeking workflow improvements.
- Big Dream;
- Knowledge Power BI and automation;
- Proactivity, curiosity and result orientation;
- Team player mindset;
- Ownership - owning your activity from beginning to end;
- Result orientation;
- Team work.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.