DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for passionate Go Developers to join our team. You will develop critical software that our traders, researchers and engineering teams use to implement and analyze our algorithmic trading strategies. As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and senior technologists providing you with the best possible environment to succeed.
How you will make an impact:
- Building scalable and performant software using software engineering best practices
- Analyzing and discussing requirements from stakeholders
- Facilitating discussions on code implementation, testing, software architecture best practices
- Driving projects and leading new initiatives
- Actively engaging with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues
What you bring to the team:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Dedicated team player and a passionate problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Go
- Passion for clean code, software and systems architecture, and building robust, performant, and maintainable systems
- Experience working with Linux systems, client/server protocols, distributed and event-driven systems, data storage systems, data pipelines, and containers in a cloud environment
- Some experience with frontend development would be an asset
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits at https://drw.com/work-at-drw/montreal-benefits.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.