About the Role:
As a QA engineer within one of our product engineering teams along with your team and product owner. We are looking for highly driven, talented and self-motivated engineers to join a team of world-class engineers. QA engineers would need to be able to lead and implement the test strategy, primarily for automation and manual as well, working closely with the product engineering group. They would also work on the latest cutting edge Internet /software technology.
What you will do:
- You will
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute.
- Automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Will be assigned to Amaan Project
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- Basic Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands.
- Experience of working agile process management methodology.
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience as quality assurance or software tester in mobile and web platforms.
- Have a deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
- Capable of creating testing scenarios/testing scripts.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Background as software engineer, ability to code (Scripting) is highly preferable.