Dkatalis is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create ecosystem linked financial services business that deliver meaningful, reliable services and redefine what it means to manage your life & money. We are pushing boundaries to deliver solutions that will change the lives of millions of users.
Combining the best domain knowledge in financial services, product, design, engineering, data, artificial intelligence, and credit rating technology, Dkatalis brings the next generation of modern technology to transform the financial service industry in Asia. We intend to progressively cover all areas of consumer financial.
At Dkatalis you will be working together with highly motivated people with diverse backgrounds. From finance industry such as banking and payment, to lifestyle such as e-commerce and consumer electronics. What we have in common is the drive to make something exciting and transformative in a way of opening up new possibility of what a financial app should be able to!
Product Designer have a unique role in which you are the bridge between business and customer need. Your involvement is crucial in making sure that the tools and services that we built have meaning in people’s live. You will work together like minded people inside the Product Design Chapter that oversee the experience and design throughout the app.
Summary of role:
- As a Product Designer you are responsible to all aspects of design process inside your assigned delivery squad, from initiating research, ideation, creative conceptualisation and design
- You will be responsible for designing aesthetically good product that are simple to use and understand but have enough depth for experienced users to explore.
- You will be working inside a cross functional squad in an agile environment, while simultaneously contribute to the Product Design Chapter.
- Deliver a well-crafted design that follows Jago design standard for consistency in quality and experience
- Get a clear understanding of Jago target market to make sure products and services innovation solve everyday problem of our users
- Propose new research initiative together with Product Owner, Research and Analytics team to uncover new insight that can inspire future projects
- Design creative solutions that deliver not only customer value but also solve business objectives
- Making sure all of the product design well tested for its effectiveness and usability, as well as its implementation in the development.
- Provide prototypes, user flow, design specification or any other type of documentations to communicate effectively with the team
- As a part of the Product Design Chapter, you are required to contribute to the design critics, conceptual discussion, and also maintaining consistency of design system.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the design domain, with more than 2 projects related to mobile app (or web as a minimum)
- Education background could range from Visual Communication Design, UI/Interaction Design, Product Design, or any other relevant Design discipline)
- Portfolio that showcases design craft with understanding of Human Centered Design methodology (along with its method and tools), willingness to learn and iterate, and passion for design and storytelling
- Keen eye for details and of organised nature and highly motivated to problem solve
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skill (including: presentation, managing expectation, negotiation)
- Fluency in English communication (both verbal and written)
- Extra point for:
- Familiarity in using design systems and other digital design, prototyping, and resource & project management tools
- Deep understanding of financial products and/or lifestyle industries
- Prior experience as facilitator or an educator
- Technical knowledge on web/mobile development
- Able to create good vector icons
- Experience in creating vector animation or motion graphic