About the role:
You will be part of cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy and run (support) one or more of our digital products, focusing on robust & resilient core systems.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholders, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and having great fun while doing it.
You will share your learnings within and beyond your team (squad) and mentor budding engineers for good engineering practices
What will you do:
● Working with engineering+product owners to refine and develop the product, from concept to implementation.
● Design & Build great quality, scalable, maintainable and fault tolerant systems using NodeJS
● Be open to learning and taking frontend-related work using Flutter (full stack mindset)
● Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
● Works with Product, Design counterparts and other stakeholders to ensure technology context is provided during design, planning OR prioritization
● Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
● Mentor a team of highly talented and motivated engineers
● Ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of applications built
● Continuously improve code quality, product execution, automatization and customer delight
What you need to have:
● Total Experience Required- 5+ Years
● Must have 2 years experience in Node Js
● Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions independently
● Have Hands-on Experience in architecting, designing and developing clean, reusable code
● Working knowledge of Microserices and design patterns
● Experience to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for back-end)
● Experience working in Agile Software development
● Humble, Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems
● Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a multi-cultural environment.
● Good written and spoken English.
● Enjoys mentoring more junior engineers on good engineering practices & share knowledge
● Immediate joiners Preferred