DKatalis is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create an ecosystem-linked financial services business.
DKatalis is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs, bankers, and investors in Singapore and Indonesia who have more than 30 years of financial domain experience and are from top-tier schools like Stanford, Cambridge London Business School, JNU with more than 30 years of building financial services/banking experience from Bank BTPN, Danamon, Citibank, McKinsey & Co, Northstar, Farallon Capital, and HSBC.
DKatalis one-day recruitment program
What is a One Day Recruitment Program? Why you should participate in this program?
We created this program especially for you, a simplified selection process, so you don't need to spend a long and gradual time to get the decision. You will also have the opportunity to share knowledge and experience with our engineering team, so you will learn about the way we work and culture in a fun way! In this program, you will only need to spend one day to get the decision.
About the role
You will be part of cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy and run (support) one or more of our digital products, focusing on full-stack experience to build robust & resilient systems (front-end & back-end).
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholders, collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and having great fun while doing it.
You will share your learnings within and beyond your team (squad) and mentor budding engineers for good engineering practices
What will you do
- Working with engineering+product owners to design, refine and develop the product, from concept to implementation.
- Main contributor in creating best in-class product & experience for our customers by designing, building, scaling, and evolving our platforms, services, and tools
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Mentor a team of highly talented and motivated engineers
- Ensure the performance, security, and responsiveness of applications built
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, automatization and customer delight
What you need to have
- You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role developing highly scalable applications
- Good written and spoken English
- Have hands on experience on one of this front-end development (e.g. Flutter (Preferred), ReactNative, React.js, Angular, Vue.js, etc)
- Experience to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for both Mobile & Back-end)
- Experience working in Agile Software development
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- You’re excited about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them together
- A passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the
balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.
- Enjoys mentoring more junior engineers on good engineering practices & share knowledge