DKatalis is a financial technology company with multiple offices in the APAC region. In our quest to build a better financial world, one of our key goals is to create an ecosystem-linked financial services business.
DKatalis is built and backed by experienced and successful entrepreneurs, bankers, and investors in Singapore and Indonesia who have more than 30 years of financial domain experience and are from top-tier schools like Stanford, Cambridge London Business School, JNU with more than 30 years of building financial services/banking experience from Bank BTPN, Danamon, Citibank, McKinsey & Co, Northstar, Farallon Capital, and HSBC.
About the Role
As a Product Owner, you are expected to deliver world-class products that solve real-world consumer problems. Product Owners will need to get their hands dirty and execute with excellence to ensure high-quality products and features are launched. They will be required to collaborate with technology teams and other cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders to define clear and well-scoped requirements.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Product Team to agree and define the product strategy, also work with relevant cross functional stakeholders to prioritize products, which also includes helping the development of design elements and the complete product development itself from scratch and all the way to ensure implementation readiness.
- Understands customer requirements and needs, through applying design thinking in order to ensure that the ultimate ‘customer’ is at the center of the product strategy and that impact and value are delivered.
- Integrates thought leadership to inform design and provides expert support to business partners.
- Create and own the product backlog (i.e. continually manages, refines and prioritizes the backlog based on customer value and overall product & company strategy.)
- Communicate product strategy and business objectives in a transparent manner to ensure stakeholders are well-informed.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision continues to be aligned with business objectives.
- Accountable for the product progress at each iteration and the final product. Owns the product for continuous improvement, maintenance or retirement.
- Accountable for the consistent delivery of customer value via the product backlog by collaborating closely with product designers and engineering squads.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- 5-10 years of product management experience with at least 1 released product.
- Strong focus on delivering customer value and great customer experience.
- Strong experience working with multiple stakeholders internally & externally.
- Experience working with an agile software development methodology.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into data to understand the impact of every change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to detail.