About the role:
We’re looking for talented new colleagues to join us on our mission of universal access to financial services.
What you will do:
- Design and build highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest growing unicorns
- Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions with guidance
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of hands on experiences in developing and testing apps on Android/React Native / iOS / Flutter for large scale applications
- Hands on experience and strong proficiency but not limited to Android /react native / iOS/flutter with strong foundations in Java, OOPs, Design Patterns, Clean Code fundamentals
- Good understanding of interactive application development paradigm
- Working knowledge with Dependency injection ,Rest concepts, & Relevant frame work in android
- Ability to understand the dependent system/sub-systems and troubleshoot issues effectively
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles.
- Excellent communication skills (English is required)
- Candidate must be willing to work on flutter