As a full stack engineer within one of our product engineering teams—along with your team and product owner—you will be responsible for imagining, building, deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own the future of this product, ensure its quality, and get to see the impacts of your efforts for many people in their everyday lives.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world, have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative, and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at Dkatalis Labs, we want to share our passion in building the best Financial Products using amazing technology while having great fun doing it.
Some of your responsibilities include:
● Working with your team and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
● Writing great quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
● Ensuring all codes are thoroughly covered by automated tests, and all features meet quality checks before deployment.
● Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, and fixing products in production.
● Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
● You have at least 4+ years of professional experience in a similar role developing Dkatalis Labs high quality software.
● Excellent in following skill sets Java, Spring boot, micro services and excited to learn new languages/technologies.
● Exposure to Lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery)—or a passion for learning and applying these.
● Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring, etc.) experience would be highly regarded.
● Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
● A passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.
● Good written and spoken English