About the role:
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference in the world,have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative, and never stop striving to improve and develop both themselves and the products they are responsible for. Here at Dkatalis Labs, we want to share our passion in building the best Financial Products using amazing technology while having great fun doing it.
What you will do:
• As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for building and maintaining a friction less path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. In addition, you will also develop and maintain the web applications.
• As a senior member of our DevOps community, you will promote best practices across the team, mentor and coach other team members.
What you need to have:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
• Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
• Good command in English language for written and verbal communication
• Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
• Scripting - bash, ruby, python etc
• Virtualisation and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
• CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
• Configuration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc
• Database - Mongodb, Mysql, Oracle, SQL etc
• Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
• Testing - Infra and Application testingCOMPETENCIES
• Scripting and Automation
• Programming/Application Development
• Virtualisation and Cloud
• Configuration Management
• Database and Storage Management