Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our enterprise tech client’s team.
Would you like to…
- Build and manage a product roadmap rhythm working collaboratively with product development, marketing and business planning
- Create and manage messaging & positioning core assets
- Create content, marketing collateral and assets that are relevant for the audience
- Drive an editorial calendar for the brand working collaboratively with other marketers
We would like you to have…
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing positioning frameworks
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience managing a product roadmap
- Experience working for Microsoft or other enterprise companies is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related fields is preferred.
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation range: $50-$70/hour DOE
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.