Are you passionate about delivering products that solve real problems for real people?
We believe in teamwork, fun, and simple solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for a like minded Experience Designer with the experience, passion, and kick-ass skills to help us rid the world of crappy design.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects, across industries and competencies, to make human-shaped, simple, and valuable solutions
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform them into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Create prototypes, detailed wireframes and other artefacts.
- Work collaboratively and closely with a small team of other designers (research, digital, business, etc.) to create great project outcomes
- Communicate and present project work and strategic approach to clients
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams.
- Be involved in projects from start to finish.
- Participate in shaping and growing the practice in our region.
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking - on UX and beyond - and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A great, hands-on UX designer with experience in mobile design
- Someone who has ample work experience with synthesizing primary research, developing insight-driven product strategy, and extending that strategy into artefacts in a creative, systematic, and logical fashion
- Adept and meticulous with creating user journeys, prototypes, and detailed wireframes using the latest tools
- Experienced at facilitating workshops and conducting user research
- Excited to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive - and the guts - to bring them to life
- Someone with a 'here to help' attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we're better together
Would you like to join...?
- A global design firm with talented people across 18 studios around the world.
- An international, inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- A distributed team with a strong remote-work set up and set, monthly back-to-the-office days designed to cultivate cross-disciplinary exchange and social engagement.
- A team that values healthy work-life balance and supports workplace.