Want to be part of an amazing team, bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are Analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our team and contribute to the creation of digital products. You will lead a team of designers and partner closely with Product Managers, Developers, UX Researchers and other client stakeholders to design products/experiences that help our clients accomplish their most challenging goals. We are looking for a strategic thinker and champion for great design, the users, the design team, and client success.
Would you like to…
- Lead a team of UX designers to deliver high-quality deliverables based on user goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes, storyboards, mockups, high-fidelity prototypes, and production-ready final assets.
- Form strong relationships across the organization as you oversee the design of multiple products, being created simultaneously in an Agile process.
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers, User Researchers, QA Specialists, Content Strategists, and other cross-functional stakeholders to understand business objectives, needs, and constraints.
- Identify strategic design opportunities that can be solved using Design Thinking and available UX Methodologies. Your passion for going beyond the status quo should be contagious.
- Collaborate with Data Sciences and User Researchers to provide insights to the broader product design and development team. You’ll make strategic, data-informed recommendations to improve both the user experience and client’s success.
- Use strong storytelling and presentation skills to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of human-centered design process in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UX design, and user research, detailed design, and optimization. You’ll be regularly presenting your design POVs to stakeholders and the design team.
- Communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization with minimal conflict and complications between collaborative and cross-functional personnel.
- Be a champion of the design system and style guide to support a holistic and consistent experience.
- Work with stakeholders to lead user testing for multiple products.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to improve a workstream’s function and performance. You’ll be a driver of process improvement.
- Facilitate Design Thinking-related workshops with designers and stakeholders across the organization.
We would like you to have…
- 10+ years of experience delivering best-in-class digital product experiences.
- 5+ years of experience leading design teams working within an agile process.
- Experience facilitating workshops with client stakeholders from multiple disciplines.
- Experience working closely with client stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities to improve the design process, user experience and client growth.
- Experience creating digital products for the financial services industry.
- Experience establishing or refining a design process that will efficiently bring digital products to market.
- A portfolio of design work that showcases modern design work that excites you and demonstrates your ability to lead the concept and design of mobile-first digital products/experiences. We are excited to see your case studies that directly contributed to client success.
- Knowledge of Figma and other design tools for generating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes, as well as JIRA for partnering with developers, and an understanding of current web technology capabilities and cross-device considerations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Information Architecture, HCI, or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- A design thinking mindset and comprehension of human-centered design principles.
- An ability to break down complex problems and delegate tasks in order to create intuitive, accessible, inclusive experiences that are user-centric and data-driven digital products/experiences.
- A demonstrated understanding of which design methods and instruments can be employed to help cross-functional partners understand and address user needs.
- An ability to advocate for the design process while balancing product requirements and technical capabilities.
- Experience leading design for multiple projects in various stages of the product lifecycle, in a highly asynchronous, dynamic environment.
Would you like to join an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Has a work from anywhere attitude—from home, coffeehouse, or at one of our studios around the globe
Compensation Range: $125,000 - $145,000
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.
Want to know more?
Check us out online: www.designit.com. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.