Do you care about the people you’re designing for and with?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded, Key Account Manager with experience, to drive Designit Germany brand, revenue and profit growth in the region through effective relationship management and value creation.
Would you like to...?
Develop strategic client relationships
- Establish “trusted advisor” status across a broad network of key influencers and decision-makers at the client
- Design, agree & deliver an annual/quarterly account strategy aligned to the client’s overall strategy and key business drivers
- Carry out regular account reviews with the primary client stakeholders & Designit Germany Growth Director
Identify and create opportunities that provide high value to clients and Designit
- Lead any business development activity, drive proposals and pitches, acting as a strategist on the account, utilising skills and resources as appropriate
- Carry out regular account reviews with the primary client stakeholders & Designit Germany Growth Director, manage other client stakeholders, and monitor client satisfaction and other key metrics
Manage the business planning and account management activity
- Develop the annual budget for the account with breakdowns, manage the revenue and cost performance against financial targets
- Own Account Marketing and PR plan to ensure strong communication
Provide thought leadership and share best practice
- Ensure a portfolio of existing materials to build industry knowledge and awareness of sector trends
- Proactively propose relevant strategic topics to the clients, prioritise key out-takes and insights/innovation for clients to identify future requirements
- Share cross-country best practise and knowledge within Designit and with our clients; explore the integration of other Designit or Wipro offerings
- Prepare and present conference and white paper articles in conjunction with our Subject Matter Experts, Director and Leads, encourage joint Client participation at events
We would like you to be:
- Proven track record of professional experience as a key account manager within an creative consulting environment or similar
- Work experience within the healthcare and life sciences industry
- Confident working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile creative environments
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Either an EU national, or someone with a valid working permit for Germany
- Fluent in German and English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...
- A team of highly motivated creatives that care about real-world products
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful international work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture and the opportunity to grow
- A flexible work environment, with the opportunity of working remotely but with a beautiful studio based in Munich to meet, work and collaborate with
Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button below.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.