Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for an Adobe Target Developer to join our client's Experimentation, Personalization & Analytics team. This individual will be primarily responsible for using Adobe Target, Audience Manager and Analytics to design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences across their website. This role requires previous experience with Adobe Target as well as strong technical, analytical, project management, and collaboration skills.
Would you like to…
- Design, build, run and analyze experiments and personalized experiences using Adobe Target
- Design, create and maintain real-time customer segments using Adobe Audience Manager
- Design, create and maintain BI dashboards using Adobe Analytics and Microsoft PowerBI
- Use real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing testing outcomes
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Document work items in Azure DevOps and create presentations in PowerPoint
- Advise and educate internal customers on experimentation & personalization best practices
- Manage expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
We would like you to have…
- Solid understanding of A/B/n tests, multivariate tests, randomization, sample size, confidence levels, p-value, statistical significance, etc.
- Solid understanding of web analytics and products within the Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of SQL queries/databases and web standards/protocols (HTML, CSS, DOM, etc.)
- Passion for the digital domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possesses an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience working in fast-pace, agile teams
- Solid organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
Would you like to work for a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.