SENIOR VIRTUAL EVENTS PROJECT MANAGER, SEATTLE - REMOTE
Are you a passionate marketer looking for your next opportunity?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to support virtual events. This person will be responsible for building out processes and driving strategy initiatives designed to elevate the program all-up.
Would you like to...
- Own tools, reporting and measurement for virtual events including:
- Work with the Event Planning Center (EPC) to integrate Baseline filtration and reporting
- Own events dashboard, WWL integration (electronic voucher delivery, online registration, voucher redemption), refresh baseline post-event survey with commercial event model alignment
- Build a field feedback structure and hold office hours
- Build a centralized funding and governance model
- Manage baseline event costing model by event type, by area, by attendee count
- Create a quarterly program newsletter inclusive of:
- Summary of baseline event performance inclusive of execution data, local spotlight, best practice sharing, and program information and resources
- Audience would include corporate and field stakeholders
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of relevant project management and event management experience
- Experience overseeing and leading teams
- Experience working with various stakeholders, managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous Microsoft experience is ideal
- Passionate about the EDU space would be a bonus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.