GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - REMOTE
Do you want to be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing long-term digital marketing campaigns and short-term advertising techniques?
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Global Digital Marketing Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Would you like to...
- Oversee execution of marketing campaigns and end-to-end execution tactics, including existing campaigns and new business opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing and social media strategy, create a detailed content calendar for transparency, and maintain our social media presence.
- Plan budgetary requirements and ROI estimations and evaluate emerging technologies, including execution and measurement of experiments and conversion tests.
- Learn from audience data, performance and industry trends to identify new opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day execution of PPC campaigns and execute email marketing campaigns by leveraging marketing database.
- Analyze audience and campaign data, measure performance, report, enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and generate sales leads.
We would like you to have...
- 3+ years of experience in a digital management/marketing role with a global organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of website analytics and performance tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimizely, Outbrain, Semrush, etc.)
- Experience planning and implementing paid social ad campaigns across multiple social platforms, and experience with Display Advertising services and platforms.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- A 'here to help' attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we're better together.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity and inclusivity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/.
Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.