Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with the drive and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our designers know how an experience and product should look, feel and work. They understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life, creating intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again.
You’ll partner with developers, creative, strategy, marketing and experiential leaders across Designit. We’re looking for a futuristic, versatile, strategy-minded creative who is an avid listener, a critical thinker, an independent worker, and a problem solver with a desire to ensure consistent and effective brand messaging for our agency and our clients’ businesses.
Would you like to...
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, providing a consistent and intuitive experience
- Conduct user research, create information architectures, user flows, wireframes and visual design comps
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Lead collaborative ideation sessions with representatives from all key stakeholder teams
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Document user scenarios, personas and create functional specifications
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Clearly and confidently communicate design decisions to client and wider team
- Manage and maintain IA/UI/UX best practices
- Lead and grow a team of UI/UX designers
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience and User Interaction Design
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Cloud and Visio
- Proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Experience conducting interviews, competitive research, usability testing, taxonomy audits and information architecture review
- Demonstrated understanding of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Proficiency in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Experience identifying and working closely with multiple stakeholders on large design initiatives, scaled across an ecosystem of digital projects
- Bonus experience: product and service design, motion design, HTML, Localization and accessibility best practices
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.