Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product/Project Manager, who excels at communication, organization, and collaboration.
Initial efforts will include:
- Integrate with relevant stakeholders to understand planning processes used by a sister team for the Supply Chain Engineering cycle. Compare/contrast with Planning team’s processes (my team) and provide recommendations on where we can leverage existing processes for efficiencies, while at the same time stay true to the overall Planning team’s processes and cycle.
- Get Supply Chain feature asks for upcoming cycle in the state they need to be in (corresponding documentation) – Intake, presentation, 1 pager, ADO, then assisting the engineering PMs with 6-pagers as needed.
Would you like to...
- Serve as a supporting product manager for Supply Chain requirements in design & implementation phases, by partnering tightly with engineering teams and driving stakeholder engagement, accountability, and feedback loops.
- Support engineering teams by providing detailed business direction in the form of drafting features in Azure DevOps, helping with requirement deep-dives, and following up on engineering questions.
- Identify opportunities to improve collaboration between business and engineering teams.
- Partner across multiple teams (Planning, Digital Stores, Regional Digital Stores, Supply Chain Operations, Hardware Category Management, Engineering) to deep dive into business pain points, customer journeys, and feature requirements.
- Project manage short-term Supply Chain requirements, working with the business to understand and prioritize these run-of-business asks, determining if they can be inserted into the Supply Chain roadmap without impacting larger feature asks.
- Project manage in-flight workstreams, staying apprised of current status in terms of the latest updates, issues, and blockers. Driving issues and blockers to resolution as needed.
- Author program updates such as the monthly business review, monthly product reviews, v-team updates, Supply Chain newsletter, meeting notes, etc.
We would like you to have...
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years working within program/project management or project management is required
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- A proactive self-starter, someone who can seek out and gather and distill information, is required
- Adept verbal and written communication skills, able to refine messaging according their target audience
- Experience in deep collaboration with engineering teams
- Confident with facilitating meetings
- An ability to hit deadlines and complete deliverables is required
- Experience generating business requirement documents and user stories for new feature requests
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools (Jira, Rally, etc.)
- A background in Supply Chain is a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.