Director Of Operations, Seattle (Remote)
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Director Of Operations with the passion and experience to help us design what matters – one project at a time.
Designit is seeking a Director of Operations to lead strategic and operational initiatives that promote revenue growth and scale. In this role, you will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including executive leadership and cross-functional teams to refine workflows for company-wide implementation and adoption. You will impact our business through creation of solutions to delivery challenges and analyze complex scaling challenges toward the overall improvement of existing operations. We’re looking for the future leaders of Designit who think critically, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
Would you like to...
- Serve as a highly impactful, cross-functional leader responsible for bringing operational and analytical excellence to key business functions
- Partner with Operations leaders in Europe and India to create consistent delivery models and workflow best practices
- Strategize and collaborate with the Director of Business Applications to promote tool adoption that enables and automates workflows while also providing data key to decision-making
- Drive simplification and automation to evolve processes, services, and solutions to increase agility and efficiencies to scale business
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities to mitigate risk while applying your experience to model, map, and iterate on how we collaborate and deliver work
- Develop impact assessments for change management associated with simplification and automation and manages change across multiple stakeholders and teams to ensure high-quality implementation
We would like you to have...
- 10+ years of professional experience in Operations in a creative or marketing agency or consulting firm
- 5+ years of experience driving and influencing strategic direction and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive strategies and simultaneously manage large-scale projects while remaining organized and productive in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience managing digital operational platforms bringing together best-in-class business applications, automation, and cross-functional workflows
- Possess a high degree of accountability and follow-through
- Ability to drive impact and influence at senior levels using strong interpersonal skills, and to provide feedback and accept and encourage feedback from others
- Excellent written and verbal communication to distill and simplify complex information problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strategic mindset with high tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to create structure and data-backed approaches to resolve, combining creativity with a keen business sense
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.