CUSTOMER INNOVATION PROGRAM LEAD & PROJECT MANAGER, REMOTE
This is a remote (working PST hours) contract until June 2022.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a mid-level project manager, who excels at communication, organization, and collaboration.
Would you like to...
- Serves as single point of contact for assigned program
- Drive overall program strategy and planning
- Defines program key performance indicators; works closely with data analytics team to understand program, marketing, and operational performance and partners to pulling out key insights and actions
- Drives programs – managing timelines, status, issues & risks
- Facilitates v-team meetings, partnering across workstreams and stakeholders to ensure successful execution
- Maintains Plan of Record documentation
- Partners closely with Business Planning on Customer Journey Mapping, Requirements Gathering, and UAT
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years working in a project or program management or related role.
- Experience creating and executing all elements of a program, including strategies, key performance indicators, marketing, operations and execution.
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time, including communications, status updates and identifying risks and issues.
- Ability to confidently lead stakeholder meetings, drive workstreams and deliverables to ensure success.
- Self-starter, accountable and independent worker.
- Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Professional communication skills, including superb PowerPoint skills.
- Successful interacting with multiple stakeholders across organizations.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.