Seasonal Campaign Project Manager
**This is a 10-month contract with likelihood of extending**
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists.
Our tech client's store team is looking for a Mid-level Project Manager with a passion for retail & marketing to help support some of our seasonal and sale campaigns.
This person will work directly but independently with our Senior Seasonal Campaign Managers to support campaign management efforts.
This person must be able to dive in and help with tasks as well as partner with other members of the team across the Store channels and Storefronts We are looking for someone who will take initiative to ramp up quickly in the this role, be proactive, not be afraid to ask questions, and will look beyond just the task assigned to understand the greater picture & where opportunities lie. This person must be ready to pivot between projects that will be very heavy tasked based and others that will be more strategic in nature.
Would you like to...
- Lead medium scope campaigns or key beats within larger campaigns.
- Partner with agencies and/or channel teams to bring engagement marketing to life.
- Document and flag best in class retailer examples for key moments of campaigns.
- Research projects of all types to support campaign managers.
- Support promotional offer management
- Coordinate scheduling and take detailed notes of various meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitate meeting content
- Build decks for various purposes.
- Write various types of first draft communications.
We would like you to have...
- 3-5 years PM experience preferably in a marketing role or retail organization
- Strong experience with both verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong prior meeting coordination, facilitation and note taking experience required
- Proactive and independent
- Adept at building relationship & interacting with multiple stakeholders/teams
- Must be hyper organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Collaborative in nature
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no-jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.