DELIVERY MANAGER - Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Delivery Manager with the passion and experience to develop what matters – one project at a time. Our new Delivery Manager will play a role in day to day management of our Cloud & Enterprise consulting team. This exciting and growing group is dedicated to driving engagement through numerous social channels and blog networks. In this position, you will play a key role in driving invaluable impact to the business.
The ideal candidate will have unwavering passion in three areas: creating exceptional customer and client experiences and a massive passion for people management. We are looking for exceptional communication skills, a high drive for results in a rapidly evolving business and the ability to collaborate with agency teams to build end-to-end client centric experiences. This individual must be a self-starter, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and an excellent team leader.
Would you like to...
- Support the management of Consulting Team including quarterly 1:1s, Partner with Account Manager and Recruiting to screen and refine candidate pool
- Ensure program delivery requirements and SLAs are adhered to day-to-day
- Identify need for new tools/processes and analyze current process development opportunities to ensure efficiency
- Coordinates on-boarding process with FTE and Leads Analyze team processes and recommend improvements for better client and audience satisfaction
- Work in close partnership with each LoB leads to manage the performance of all Designit team members including individual and team development plans, and performance improvement plans
- In partnership with Team leads, Responsible for managing coverage and ensure delivery of team’s accountabilities despite individuals' vacations and travel schedules – partners with internal teams to ensure coverage is met (recruiting, agency delivery, 1099, etc.)
- Keep a strong pulse on everyone’s satisfaction and overall team morale, give updates to both Microsoft and Designit and put forward recommendations on actions to consistently improve the team environment
- Assist in the auditing of team processes and tools and provide recommendations and manage implementation rollout for optimizing team efficiency
- Support project management and oversight of process improvement, ad-hoc/incremental project delivery
- Develop delivery paybook for account and project delivery including but not limited to, end to end processes, cross team collaboration, business continuity planning, and more!
We would like you to have...
- Ability to influence, collaborate and take on role of trusted advisor with executive level leaders and team members
- Experience managing large teams in a consulting environment
- Strategic thinking and adaptability to anticipate changes that could affect key projects
- Solution oriented mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage difficult conversations with both internal and external customers
- Experience owning and implementing change management would be beneficial
- Knowledge of marketing and social media knowledge preferred
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to large groups
- Minimum of 5-8 years managing teams, or large body of work in program or project manager capacity, multiple clients or workstreams
- Strong working of PowerPoint to visually articulate your vision
- Microsoft Experience preferred, not required
- BA/BS degree in related field
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/.
Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.