*We support workplace flexibility and at present our whole team has the option to work remote, however you’ll need to be able to attend in-person work activities in Sydney or Melbourne, if required. We have a studio in Sydney (Surry Hills) access to a shared office in Melbourne (Southbank) for use when COVID restrictions allow.
*In this case we are only able to accept candidates who have an existing legal right to work in Australia. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Can you bring creative human-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded mid-level UX Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects, across industries and competencies, to make human-shaped, simple, and valuable solutions
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform them into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes.
- Work collaboratively and closely with a small team of other designers (research, digital, business, etc.) to create great project outcomes
- Communicate and present project work and strategic approach to clients
- Run co-creation sessions and facilitate workshops with clients and design teams.
- Be involved in projects from start to finish.
- Participate in shaping and growing the practice in our region
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking – on UX and beyond – and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- A great, hands-on UX designer with experience in mobile design
- Someone who has ample work experience with synthesizing primary research, developing insight-driven product strategy, and extending that strategy into artefacts in a creative, systematic and logical fashion
- Adept and meticulous with creating user journeys, prototypes, and detailed wireframes using the latest tools
- Experienced at facilitating workshops and conducting user research
- Excited to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join an organization that…?
- A global design firm with talented people across 18 studios around the world
- An international, inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- A distributed team with a strong remote-work set up and set, monthly back-to-the-office days designed to cultivate cross-disciplinary exchange and social engagement
- A team that values healthy work-life balance and supports workplace
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.Experience