BLOG + SOCIAL LEAD SUPPORT MANAGER, Remote - Seattle
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Blog and Social Lead Support Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Blog Support Manager to join the Designit team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
The Blog and Social Lead Support Manager will work directly with the Blog and Social Service Consultants and Microsoft Leads (BSL). The BSL workstream helps stakeholders across Microsoft’s cloud and modern work business leveraging brand channels to drive impact through quality social content. In this role, you will help the BSL in working to gain alignment across workstreams like analytics, blog, copy and creative, events, announcements, YouTube and community management as it relates to their solution area. This will include managing content briefs, work tickets and support administration with opportunities to get involved in planning and reporting. The ideal candidate has some B2B social media experience and looking to expand their knowledge.
Would you like to...
- Support the Blog Social Leads
- Help Blog and Social Leads with management of content briefs
- Editorial programming and support with external agencies for asset handoff to channel
- Input tickets into content production tool
- Help with meeting organization and facilitation
- Proactive communication with Community Management for opportunities for fan engagement, retweets, surprise, and delight engagement opportunities
- Proactive partnership with Analytics or Community Management for Sprinklr dashboard builds
- Identify content opportunities for strategic recommendations with stakeholder teams
- Management and ownership of editorial calendar and approving stakeholders
We would like you to have..
- 2 - 3+ years of social marketing experience
- Experience in the use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) with a foundational understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience working with stakeholders to define strategy around paid campaigns and boosted content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience working with Sprinklr (filtering dashboards, and partnering with teams for analytics requests)
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.