Solution Architect, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Solution Architect with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Solution Architect will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...
- Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions across various clients.
- Support Business Development by having a strong technical understanding of our solutions as well as other solutions in the industry (PAAS, SAAS, IAAS) as it pertains to the entire customer journey with a brand: from top of funnel digital marketing to technical and social support after sale.
- Collaboratively participate in solution development and have a firm understanding of the full capabilities.
- At times, act as the technical SME to the leadership of our clients (potentially the C-Suite)
- Work closely with the Technology and Data Practice Leader as well as the discipline leads to understand capabilities and be able to speak to them as well as assess and communicate potential gaps.
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture
- Meet with clients, account services, and project management teams regularly to keep technology offerings are consistent with vertical specific needs. Stay abreast of latest technology trends and all of Designit product offerings, integrating them with client roadmaps
What You Will Bring:
- A strong understanding of modern, web based and service-based software development best practices.
- Experience in marketing technologies, best practices, industry trends in the marketing space.
- Experience in Adobe Marketing, Salesforce Marketing or a leading enterprise level software.
- Experience designing technical solutions for business problems primarily in either the Azure or AWS clouds.
- An open mind with an appetite to thing big and think outside the box, progressive and disruptive thinking around making real change in our clients industries.
- The ability to make traction, follow-up and follow through on multiple initiatives at once and to compartmentalize big problems into actionable tasks to keep things moving.
- A strong self-awareness and being comfortable in your own shoes. Know your limitations and your capabilities and communicate when you are at the edges of yourself.
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.