Technical Project Manager, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters
*This is a contract opportunity and doesn't provide sponsorship*
What you will do:
Seeking a Technical PM that will leverage their strong website knowledge and expertise to determine the requirements, scope, project plan and process of migrating the Azure.cn site over to the Azure.microsoft.com site. This role entails discovery and investigative work to develop a robust plan and requirement specs to ensure the migration is executed successfully.
- Discovery and evaluation of the current state of the two sites’ infrastructure and architecture
- Determine the technical requirements and scope what is necessary to execute the migration
- Develop robust project plan and requirement specs o Project plan should include people necessary to be involved, process and determine any modifications to current processes as needed, platform requirements and project plans
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders that manage the current sites
What you will bring:
- Solid understanding of website migration
- Familiarity with Azure would be ideal
- Experience with discovery work
- Ability to create and execute project plans
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possesses an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience working in fast-pace, agile teams
- Solid organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
Who You Are:
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.