SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER, SEATTLE, WA - REMOTE
Can you effectively manage a team, understand and assess client needs, and efficiently deliver on time and within budget?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Senior Project Manager will play a role in leading multiple workstreams and managing resources to fulfill deliverables for a wide range of projects. We’re seeking an agile problem solver who can quickly adapt to project needs and create solutions for our internal teams and our clients.
Would you like to...
- Manage Project Managers and Project Coordinators – oversee project work, manage workload, mentor, assess skill sets and gaps and contribute by teaching and training as needed
- Work with leadership to review and improve project management processes, data collection and reporting
- Represent the PMO in internal business unit meetings to discuss any issues or needs with program/project delivery, burn, performance or headcount
- Facilitate/lead scoping and estimation sessions with leads from across multiple disciplines
- Coordinate the development of new business proposals (RFP responses) with a pitch team and develop solution estimates
- Co-author SOWs and Change Orders for accuracy of deliverables
- Build, maintain, communicate and effectively manage against detailed project schedules
- Determine and provide oversight to processes and tools used during a project lifecycle
- Set up and manage project plans across business application systems (time tracking, resourcing, etc.)
- Forecast and maintain project resource requirements and work with team leads and resourcing manager for all team member assignments
- Schedule and lead internal project kick-offs, briefing team on scope, schedule, and processes to be used
- Prepare and send weekly activity plan to project team
- Produce and distribute weekly external status report to client
- Update and share weekly budget performance report to client service leads and to client, if appropriate
- Lead weekly/daily internal standups with internal team and aggressively address project “blockers”
- Identify, communicate and mitigate project risks to client and leadership team
- Schedule, prepare agendas, author and distribute meeting notes for project meetings
- Create, monitor and mitigate risks to maintain project budget
- Identify scope variances, assess and communicate the impact (schedule and budget) to client services for change order decision
We would like you to have...
- Experience in being an effective people manager
- Previous agency experience and proven knowledge of digital project management (web design and builds, paid media campaign development, branding, content development, organic and paid social media, video, etc.)
- Successful track record of managing multiple projects and workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business operations understanding of how work moves end to end
- High level of follow-up and follow through, excellent communication skills
- Capability to decisively prioritize, triage, and make real-time decisions
- Strategic thinking and adaptability to anticipate changes that could affect projects
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of proven project management experience, preferably at a creative agency
- Must be proficient in Excel. Experience with Mavenlink a plus.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.