Digital Marketing Manager - Seattle - Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating inbound marketing programs and campaigns for our enterprise-level B2B clients. We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of inbound marketing and how to leverage content, marketing channels, paid advertising and technology to effectively guide potential customers through the marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to develop marketing programs from scratch, lead the charge in identifying the best marketing and technology solutions, collaborate with cross-discipline teams and marketing channel specialists, present strategic recommendations to our clients and is comfortable working autonomously and with teams.
Would you like to…
- Participate during new business or client intake briefs to understand business/commercial goals and the challenges that our clients are hoping to solve.
- Lead the charge in outlining large-scale marketing program solutions and identifying the required inputs and resources (i.e., marketing specialist, data, technology, etc.) needed to support it.
- Develop inbound marketing strategies that leverage a variety of tactics such as SEO, blogging, paid advertising (i.e., search and social), gated content, lead generation, email marketing and lead nurturing.
- Identify and propose marketing technology solutions, such as personalization and marketing automation, that are needed to execute inbound marketing programs.
- Develop A/B testing plans to optimize content, audience segmentation, and marketing tactics over time.
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of relevant professional marketing experience. Large corporate enterprise experience is ideal.
- Experience overseeing and leading teams, comfortable leaning in, and being curious about all things marketing
- Hands-on experience working with digital marketing teams or channels (e.g., digital advertising campaigns, social media, blog, SEO, CRM, web, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with relevant marketing technology platforms (e.g., Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.