Marketing Automation Specialist - Seattle - Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
The ideal candidate will have experience, or have transferable skills, in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns within leading marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Previous experience utilizing audience segmentation, journey building, 1:1 customer profiles, drag-and-drop email and form pages, content management systems, and A/B testing strategies will be required.
Would you like to…
- Create, test, and optimize audience segmentation lists based off previous customer interactions and event triggers.
- Build customer journey maps based off customer interactions across multi-channels touchpoints including website, mobile app, email, social media, and digital advertising.
- Design email and form pages using drag-and-drop templates and content management systems. (Basic HTML working knowledge is a plus)
- Execute A/B testing strategies across email (e.g., subject lines, CTAs, content, time/frequency), customer journeys, and website/mobile app personalization.
- Build dashboards and reports that distill data into actionable data sets that help client teams remain up to date on campaign performance and make informed decisions to drive outcomes.
- Apply Opt-in Opt-out best practices
- Partner with Technology and Data Practice, as well as appropriate client stakeholders, to ensure data integrity and security
We would like you to have...
- 4+ years' experience building, running, and measuring the performance in marketing automation platforms such as, but not limited to, Hubspot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Clear communication style with proven ability to simplify technical jargon into easy-to-understand language.
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work
- Success managing multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong willingness to collaborate and engage cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to think quickly, ask smart questions, and make recommendations in stakeholder meetings.
- Agency experience a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.