SENIOR SOLUTIONS STRATEGY MANAGER
Designit is an experience innovation firm. We ignite progress for brands, to drive progress for all.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Solutions Strategy Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We collaborate with clients to pioneer new concepts, new products, new services, new ventures, new brands, and new systems with human centricity. We communicate a brand’s promise through storytelling, campaigns, content, and experiences. We activate the brand across the entire customer journey, creating human-centric moments that have an impact. Working at the intersection of strategy, design, and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients.
Our multi-disciplinary, purpose-built team includes experts in digital and marketing strategy, service & strategic design, user interaction, technology, digital marketing, MarTech, and more. We come from industry, consultancies, digital agencies, ad agencies, creative agencies, startups, technology, and development firms. Our extensive experience solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems in industries including finance, manufacturing, media and telecommunications, retail, consumer goods, transportation, government, health and life sciences, and energy brings unrivaled capability, scale, agility, and acceleration to client engagements.
Our Solutions Strategy group is responsible for understanding our client’s needs, developing an initial view of the solution, articulating end-to-end solution details to the client/sales teams, helping close the deal, and ultimately handshaking with delivery to ensure that the delivery team provides the intended solution. You will report directly to the Solutions Strategy Group Director.
The team splits its work between proactive and reactive opportunities, for Designit-only and also Designit and Wipro synergy opportunities.
Would you like to…:
- Support the Director in building winning RFI/RFP responses, proactive proposals, and strategic points of view/thought leadership artifacts in a highly engaging, visual articulation
- Develop strategic relationships on new and existing client accounts, working closely with Designit and teams, navigating complex conversations with different stakeholders during the pursuit phase of new opportunities
- Collaborate with Client Services, PMO, and Practices to align solutions & pitches; and shepherd deals to closure
- Track deals in the pipeline, take ownership, and drive to exceed the planned order booking and revenue targets
- Target to achieve higher proposal to project conversion ratio (improved win rate)
- Collaborate with Designit global studios to drive more Designit work by identifying more Designit capabilities that will match the needs of our customers
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and effort estimation
- Collaborate with Designit Marketing on all relevant content, marketing elements, etc. to support our and evangelize the Designit brand in the market
We would like you to be...
- 8+ years experience with new business, sales, and/or business development within a digital marketing agency and/or enterprise organization
- 4+ years in strategy, presales, and/or solutioning
- Experienced with developing and selling design, strategy, and marketing opportunities. (E.g. campaign development and performance, product and service design, organizational strategy, website strategy and optimization, customer experience, and implementing MarTech.)
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable with navigating and prioritizing in a fast-paced, big-org environment
- Excellent at relationship building, stakeholder, and project management
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A fantastic communicator in English (other languages are a bonus!) – both verbally and in writing, and with a flair for in-person presentations
- Able to travel around 30% of your time when such times return
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no-jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.