Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Business Development Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We need a Business Development Manager in the greater Seattle area with proven experience selling creative, agency and/or consulting solutions to enterprise clients. We are looking for someone with a “hunter” mentality who can develop new relationships inside and outside of established accounts. To be successful in this role you must be driven to meet and exceed goals and targets, have an extensive network to leverage and comfortable with the team sell approach.
Would you like to...
- Understand and articulate business pain points, project overview and company/team overview
- Be able to identify key accounts to target
- Be comfortable working within complex environments, we are a part of a larger organization where we need to partner on sales/pitch/prospecting efforts
- Be highly professional, have personal integrity, and high ethical standards
- Have a personal and/or professional network of local, key business decision makers preferred within Microsoft
- Prospect, identify, qualify viable business opportunities
- Coordinate and execute client meetings including pitching and needs analysis meetings
- Cultivate prospects into customers through regular follow up
- Perform necessary sales administration to make sure all parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities. Includes participating in weekly and periodic team meetings and keeping Salesforce and other sales reporting tools up-to-date
We would like you to have..
- 5 or more years of experience selling consulting services as well as solutions, preferred in marketing
- Excellent business development skills in B2B consulting services sales and/or creative or agency sales with the ability to effectively identify and get meetings with new prospective clients
- A proven track record in achieving annual goals and working in a team environment
- A good understanding of Microsoft ecosystem (preferred)
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Experience using Salesforce
- Impeccable organization, account planning and time management skills
- The ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and excels at relationship building and collaboration
- Strong partnerships and work closely with the solution, practice and recruiting teams and provide timely updates
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales or marketing
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.