Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Communications Project Manager to join our tech client. This is a remote 12-month contract position that will operate on PST hours.
The Communications Project Manager supports key communications, rhythms of business, and processes across both Customer Innovation and Customer Support. This person will support how Customer Innovation and Support “shows up” to leadership, stakeholders, and other key partners through weekly communication reports, monthly business reviews, and ad hoc presentations. The Communications Project Manager works across many different groups, stakeholders, and teams, which requires strong collaboration and organization skills.
Would you like to…?
- Rhythm of Business and Communications:
- Maintain Rhythm of Business calendar across Customer Innovation & Experiences Center Marketing, ensuring team is well informed on what content is needed in which forums.
- Manage process for and own drafting of weekly Customer Innovation, including both detailed PPT presentation and summary email. oft.
- Draft inputs into monthly business reviews, in partnership with Business Leads
- Lead communication associated with Innovation releases, including inputs into formal field communications process for updates to field as well as leadership announce emails.
- Manage ad hoc presentation requests as needed.
- Project Management
- Manage Customer Innovation & Support roadmaps and dashboard updates, in partnership with Innovation Release Managers.
- Manage the Customer Innovation Collective meeting forum, including meeting preparation, facilitation, and follow-up.
- Build and maintain library of digital experiences examples across retailers. Educate broader team on what is happening in the industry in the space of humanizing the customer experience online.
- Process, Tools, and Templates
- Help build out an Innovation Engine within team, including standard process, tools, and templates.
- Build program templates aimed at driving clarity and mobilizing a team to action.
- Manage how new work comes into team through formal intake tool or other process.
We would like you to have…
- 5+ years working in a project management or related role.
- Self-started and independent worker.
- Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Professional communication skills, including superb PowerPoint skills.
- Successful interacting with multiple stakeholders across organizations.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.