Marketing Data Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
The Marketing Data Analyst drives reporting, data analysis, and insights across two main priorities: Customer Innovation and Customer Support. This person will leverage data and analytics in support of managing and growing these businesses, including multiple innovation programs, operational tools, customer listening systems, and industry resources. The Marketing Data Analyst can report the numbers, but also derive executive level insights to drive data-driven decision making.
The Marketing Data Analyst partners closely with the Engineering team(s), Digital Stores Data and Analytics team, and Business Strategy team, using relationships to confirm the direction of data and get things done with Retail Stores pace. This role partners with many different groups, stakeholders, and teams, which requires strong collaboration and organization skills.
What you will do:
- Data Analysis:
- Assist in goal setting thru the building of accurate program targets & forecasts, supporting reporting and insights in line with forecasts, helping derive actionable insights to manage positive changes in business.
- Weekly reporting on key performance indicators for run of business with key insights and actions.
- Advise on reporting capabilities for new projects, including innovation releases (launch of new capabilities), and campaigns/product launches. Devise and build reporting plans and drive execution of plans to deliver on reporting needs.
- Proactively identify issues in data sources (Power BI, Live Engage, MSX, Adobe Analytics) and partner with appropriate teams to resolve.
- Perform market research and stay apprised of digital sales and support trends to inform new business strategies.
- Insights & Storytelling
- Partner with the client to understand the story for the business from the data, landing the 'ah-ha' from the data analysis for an executive. Pull together the supporting evidence that supports the soundbite.
- Apply insight for the business: derive insights for leadership from the data, understand how it impacts the nuances of the business more than the general consulting recommendations.
- Leverage multiple data visualization techniques to land the primary soundbite leaders need to take away, using multiple different methods: PowerPoint, Excel, PowerBI, etc.
- Influencing and partner with others
- Partners with multiple individuals across the organization to gather insight into new data sources, ensure that data is pulled correct, or to drive adoption of a new standard KPI/report.
What will you bring:
- 7+ years working in quantitative or analytical role.
- Analytics platform: previous experience using Adobe Analytics and Azure Data Lake
- Visualization: experience in using PowerBI and leveraging PowerPoint and Excel
- Ideal candidate would have an eCommerce sales or marketing measurement background.
- Self-started and independent worker.
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Detail oriented to ensure storytelling skills.
- Professional communication skills, including providing status updates to the client.
- Successful interacting with multiple stakeholders across organizations.
Who You Are:
Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.