MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER, Remote - Seattle
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a seasoned Marketing Program Manager with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our tech client's Education Marketing team is a passionate group of marketers dedicated to transforming modern education. We share a mission to ensure every student on the planet can achieve more through the powerful integration of great teaching, personalized learning, and use of modern technology including affordable Windows devices, Teams, Minecraft, Flipgrid, and more.
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for helping to coordinate outbound marketing programs and campaigns for our team. We are looking for a true “utility player” who is eager to take on a variety of tasks and can be nimble and scrappy when the situation calls for it. This individual will be responsible for project management of Integrated Marketing team collaborations, including management of smaller campaigns, engaging with internal stakeholders, creating both internal and customer-facing content, while also contributing strategic recommendations for everything from creative approaches to operating processes and comms.
Would you like to...
- Support planning and execution of major campaigns by managing campaign v- team ROB: meetings, workbacks, master planning decks.
- Manage creative content production timelines, asset delivery and file storage for campaigns and related motions.
- Responsible for generating draft content for internal comms including newsletters and performance reports, and occasionally contributing to review of external-facing blogs, articles, web copy, ad copy, and other content. Ability to draw conclusions and recommended storylines from key data points and trends is key.
- Act as the point of contact for brand questions and ensure that all assets, campaigns and content are on brand and message.
- Work with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to: copywriters, creative agencies, project managers, digital marketers, audience marketers, project managers, etc. to ensure projects and deliverables are on track.
- Manage EDU integrated marketing intake process. Lead intake and triage of information received via automated intake form via a master Excel document, walk through new submissions in weekly IM team meetings and ensure follow up with submitters and track status with channel owners.
- Support EDU integrated marketing team reporting motions. Track reporting ROB and core data management documents. Work with integrated marketing team to ensure channel owners are populating metrics documents, quarterly reporting Sways and other ad hoc reporting needs.
We would like you to have..
- 7+ years of relevant professional marketing experience
- Experience overseeing and leading teams
- Experience working with digital marketing teams is important (e.g. digital advertising campaigns, social media, blog, CRM, web, etc.)
- Large corporate enterprise experience is ideal
- Passionate about the EDU space would be a bonus
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.