Can you land ideas and concepts with the best tone and words for the tactic, audience, brand, and brief?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Social Copywriter with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Social Copywriter to join the Designit team that supports our Fortune 50 client’s Cloud Marketing Social and Blog. This world-class social team operates 75 social media channels and 20 marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Social and Blog ecosystem.
The Social Copywriter supports the Design and Copy workstreams that produces digital creative assets to accompany social posts. This candidate is a skilled communicator who distills technical concepts into a succinct, compelling story. In this role, you will work with the copy lead and designers to develop ideas and concepts for best-in-class social based on established voice and tone. The ideal candidate will have a technical foundation rooted in developer and B2B communications for web and/or social media; accessibility knowledge for web and social; and be able to switch voices to write for a consumer/B2C audience.
This is a Remote FTE opportunity working in PST.
Would you like to...?
- Collaborate with all social media-focused workstreams, including Events and Announcements, Community Management, Global Engagement Programs, and Blogs, to develop impactful messaging for each audience and channel
- Execute copywriting and proofing of all assets for Cloud Marketing social channels within social media/project management tools Wrike and Opal
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and playbooks for Cloud Marketing to ensure consistency and quality throughout each social channel
- Document and manage revisions to best practices and creative guidance documentation for all Cloud Marketing social channels
- Ideate, concept, and review creative and copy ideas with designers
- Facilitate project flow and the transition from drafts, to finalized copy, to final client review cycles
- Maintain team-specific documentation while monitoring for new style guide updates
- Oversee quality control for all channels and serve as final gatekeeper through:
- Daily review of outgoing posts to ensure copy aligns with corresponding assets and channel voice
- Approval of all copywriting in editorial planning platform
- QA of pre-written copy before pushing to Sprinklr platform
- Review of design assets with a critical eye, working with designers to uphold Cloud Marketing creative brand guidelines
- Customer-centric attention to detail, ensuring a variety of copy and creative across all channels
We would like you to have...
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, content writing and creation, or technical writing for social media or web platforms with an emphasis on developers and computer technology
- 1-2 years in a client-facing role at a marketing agency or large corporate enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- High level of written, verbal, and copyediting skills
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to team members and clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience writing web content for accessibility standards
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.