Account Supervisor, New Business - North America
Preference given to those near our NA studios in the greater NYC, SF, or Seattle area, although remote candidates may be considered.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Account Supervisor with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Account Supervisor will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Designit is seeking an Account Supervisor who will act as one of the main contacts between Agency and Client.
The Account Supervisor will direct and coordinate all day-to-day Agency efforts on behalf of a Client’s product or service (for TBD assigned accounts), and seek to drive the highest quality work in collaboration with our cross-disciplinary teams.
The Account Supervisor will seek to uncover new revenue opportunities and work to create Client interest in new Designit deliverables, referring leads when appropriate to Account and Agency Leadership, and produce proposals and presentations which win business and drive measurable results.
To succeed in this role, the Account Supervisor will demonstrate a keen understanding of how to balance the short and long-term, having one foot in strategy and another meticulously grounded in tactical details.
As Account Supervisor, you take pride in having the pulse of culture, your team, the Agency, the Client, their business and their customers, and employ that unique perspective to offer reliable interactive and traditional marketing counsel.
Candidates must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and must be comfortable making decisions.
Would you like to...?
- Actively engage assigned client(s) to build relationships and an environment in which great work is desired, protected and flourishes
- Participate in new business opportunities or pitches, coordinating and collaborating with Wipro and extended Designit team members as required
- Work to achieve (to be defined) revenue quota targets for assigned accounts (quarterly and annual)
- Review respective Client account’s profitability and revenue forecast with Finance and Account leadership; work with team to create estimates for client approval and approve client invoices
- Meet with and inform Account and/or Business Development team and relevant members of other practices on status of Client opportunities, work in progress, and/or issues, including escalation points as needed
- Develop and review of project statements of work and/or scope documents
- Work with PMO to determine staff hour requirements and other resources necessary to assure a high-level of service, while balancing profitability vs. the scope of work
- Drive the overall delivery of outlined scope. Work with Client and Group/Account Director to inform and negotiate schedules, scope deviations and change requests
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and to Designit standards
- Conduct desk research to be forward looking on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspaper articles and other sources
- Support the project teams by providing industry specific knowledge, and insight into Client organizational dynamics
- Develop project briefs to drive project, whether independently or in partnership with Strategy
- Evaluate creative product against brief to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets Client’s interactive/digital needs
- Work with all practices on strategy, research and results measurement
- Participate and/or lead key meetings:
- Presentations of Designit work
- Client briefings
- Strategy sessions
- All-Agency meetings
- Cross-agency partner and/or Client status meetings
- Prepare MBRs and/or QBRs (as required), and plan for future development of the account
We would like you to have...
- Approximately 5 to 7 years of experience, which may include large-agency interactive or mid-level client-side marketing experience focusing on strategy, innovation and an entrepreneurial approach to building brands
- The ability to lead strategic efforts across multi-channel engagements
- An understanding of the typical agency pitch process, with experience leading or coordinating from inception to close (RFI, RFP, Presentation, Commercial Negotiation, etc.)
- Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, social, and strategic consulting
- A proven track record of successfully managing multimillion dollar accounts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and actively “dig in” to solve complex problems with cross-functional teams
- Design and technical curiosity, with sufficient aptitude to express Designit capabilities and service offerings
- A passion for digital marketing and the creative process
- Has participated in and led external cross-functional teams (i.e., IAT or multi-partner settings)
- Global brand experience, working with diverse and dispersed teams to launch leading campaigns/products/services in multiple markets/regions
- Marketing/advertising technology platform experience (Salesforce, Adobe, Acquia, Sitecore, Marketo, AdRoll, Sprinklr, etc.)
- B2B category experience
- Desire to always put out the best work, but never to be precious about it
- Strong point of view, but with the humility to truly listen and be flexible
- Commitment to promoting empathy within the organization
- Alignment with CX principles and practices
- Desire to learn as much as to teach and mentor
- Pioneering spirit and a positive, able attitude
- Great sense of humor
- No ego. We work as a collaborative team, and though we’re serious about our work, we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Entrepreneurial attitude. A roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person who leads by example rather than waiting for direction
- Thrives in the face of ambiguity, comfortable operating in the grey
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, influence and inspire cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
*Once hired, internally your job title will be "Account Manager" due to our organizational structure.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.