CREATIVE DESIGNER, NORTH AMERICA
**This is a three month contract role with the likelihood of extending**
Can you Design?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Creative Designer with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our Creative Designer will play a role in concepting and production of marketing content with a specific focus on Data Centers and Space. The CD will oversee the day-to-day concepting and the execution of creative briefs, photography, video, and presentations, ensuring brand personality and standards are met. This includes helping our client to establish their creative strategy for field and partner assets, executive presentations, social and web assets for use in our modern marketing ecosystem.
Would you like to...
- Partner with clients to understand business goals and priorities and deliver copy and design activities are in support of these goals
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and efficiency in the Copy and Design production operations workflow
- Interpret Microsoft brand guidelines and apply guidelines to creative assets
- Generate concepts for pitch decks and execute slide design
- Design infographics and print assets such as whitepapers, case studies and sales material
- Manage the creative asset curation process, ensuring clearly defined visual guidelines and acquisition of video, photography and imagery and for the business stakeholders
- Leverage best practices and industry insights for maximum marketing impact
- Provide thought leadership on new format types and visual styles to test
- Regularly communicate creative findings, strategy and recommendations to leadership and the broader organization
We would like you to have..
- 3-5 years of experience in an agency setting or working within an enterprise brand team
- Experience working collaboratively with clients including developing proposals and presentations
- Exceptional communication and executive presentation skills
- Passionate about full spectrum of digital, well versed on the latest technology and trends (space and data centers a bonus)
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems in highly ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter, simply and clearly
- Highly organized and proactive. Proven ability to manage and delegate high volumes of creative work efficiently
- Expert, hands-on creative with a strong emphasis on insight-led ideation and an impeccable client-facing attitude
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.