DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, PAID SEARCH, NORTH AMERICA
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Paid Search Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Search will own the development and campaign management of paid search and ecommerce marketing for one of Designit's largest client accounts - a well-known brand in the consumer electronics and gaming space. The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience developing and optimizing campaigns in all, but not limited to, the following platforms: Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Amazon Advertising. The ability to work with large datasets, interpret data into actionable insights, and write client-facing performance insights will be a key component in this role.
Would you like to...
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise for all SEM activities across the agency.
- Own day-to-day operations of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Amazon Advertising campaigns across multiple product lines.
- Recommend quarterly budgets, outline testing & measurement plans, set up campaigns in platform, and manage bid strategies on a regular cadence.
- Maintain reporting dashboards and present SEM performance and insights to internal team and client.
- Actively test ad copy messaging and targeting tactics, providing actionable insights to help inform future campaigns.
- Responsible for the monthly billing process for all SEM activities
- Work closely with other internal departments creative, account managers, and project managers as well as the rest of the media team to develop campaign ideas, align messaging, and optimize strategies.
We would like you to have..
- 3-5 years or more SEM experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital.
- Proven success building and managing campaigns within Google Ads, Bing Ads and Amazon Advertising.
- Can demonstrate understanding of brands and branding, brand strategy and consumer knowledge/insights. Uses this understanding to inform daily work.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar experience.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy. https://www.designit.com/
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.