Project Manager, North America
*Open to remote candidates*
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Project Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Project Manager will play a role in helping our clients excel.
Would you like to...?
- Facilitate/lead scoping and estimation sessions with leads from each required team
- Co-author SOWs and Change Orders for accuracy of deliverables
- Build, maintain, communicate and effectively manage to detailed project schedules
- Determine and provide oversight to processes and tools used during a project lifecycle
- Project creation/set-up across business application systems (time tracking, resourcing, etc.)
- Forecast and maintain project resource requirements and work with team leads for all assignments
- Schedule and lead internal project kick-offs to include scope, schedule, and processes to the used
- Prepare and send weekly activity plan to project team
- Produce and distribute weekly external status report to client
- Update and share weekly budget performance report to PM/CS leads and to client if appropriate
- Lead weekly/Daily internal SCRUMs with internal team and aggressively address project "blockers“
- Identify, communicate (client and LT) and mitigate project risks
- Schedule, prepare agendas, author and distribute meeting notes for project meetings
- Create, monitor and mitigate risks to maintain project budget
- Identify scope variances, assess and communicate the impact (schedule and budget) to Client Services for change order decision
We would like you to have...
- Proven knowledge of digital project management (social media campaigns, web design and builds, app design and builds, branding, video, etc.)
- Successful track record of managing multiple projects and workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business operations understanding of how work moves end to end
- High level of follow-up and follow through, excellent communication skills
- Capability to be decisive to prioritize, triage, and make real-time decisions
- Strategic thinking and adaptability to anticipate changes that could affect projects
- Must be proficient in Excel. Experience with MavenLink a plus.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with previous agency PM role preferred
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.