Technology Manager, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Technology Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Technology Manager will play a key role in helping our clients excel!
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of technical resources to implement software development based projects
- Ensure the right roles are assigned to work
- Ensure the right quantity of resources are assigned to technical work
- Support the creative and marketing strategy teams in delivering excellent end-user focused user interfaces and experiences regarding technical requirements and implications.
- Help Designit and its clients deliver industry standard or better code bases
- Work with a Project Manager to maintain and delegate backlog items to technical resources (software developers, data engineers and analyst, QA/Testers)
- Drive clarity in requirements and generally keep the software development team unblocked and functioning efficiently.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience developing the server side of a web application (business logic, data access, API) with either Node.js, .NET Framework, or .NET Core.
- A foundational understanding of how to web based marketing functions are executed such as Lead Generation forms, Web Analytics implementation, and programmatic email.
- Experience in cloud-based architectures (ideally Azure)
- Understanding of client/server architectures and microservices
- Strong communication skills and a propensity to follow up and follow through
- The ability to translate business requirements into quantifiable development tasks to establish level of effort
Who You Are:
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.