ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, NORTH AMERICA
Do you have the skills and passion to transform businesses and create new growth?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Account Director with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Account Director will play a role in being the primary representative of our Microsoft client. In this role, you will lead and manage the day-to-day and strategy sessions for assigned client working closely with cross-discipline leads (Strategy, Analytics, Creative and Project Management) to ensure client satisfaction and long-term retention of assigned account.
This role is perfectly suited for a motivated Client Services / Account Director with 8+ years of experience at a marketing agency or consulting company. We are looking for candidates that are located in the Greater Seattle area or open to relocation when offices reopen.
Would you like to...?
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing an assigned account with annual revenue target of $10M-$15M
- Build strong relationships with your clients; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns
- Create proposals and SOWs to drive account growth, facilitate client presentations to promote capabilities and leads presentations and communication to senior and executive level audiences on complex projects
- In partnership with PMO, provides internal teams with well-documented input, support information and other materials as required; ensures that strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by internal practices. social and creative teams
- In partnership with PMO, drive resourcing, onboarding, and ongoing support for the consultant delivery team
- Be responsible for staying informed on activities that are occurring within each project on their account, act as the final sign off on all documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes budget, project plan, samples/concepts, and deliverables
- Do some account planning development, general business rhythms for internal reporting and continued client communication for all projects, business brief, budgets, and planning
- Collaborate with PMO, work to create estimates with the team for client approval and approves client invoices
- Prepare MBRs and QBRs of client activities, manages monthly revenue forecasts, and plans for future development of the account
- Be responsible for achieving client KPIs and ensuring overall positive client satisfaction
We would like you to have...
- 8+ years of agency, consulting experience or client services with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or similar program
- Experience in influence-without-authority (networking / orchestration with 50+ internal and external people
- Executive communications, engagement, and influence
- Understanding of Microsoft ecosystem, business needs, challenges, and internal organizational structure
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and actively “get in the trenches” to solve complex problems with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L influence, business planning)
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to express the capabilities and service offerings
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.